Beet Strawberry Waffles
Nothing beets a good waffle recipe that’s filled with nutrition and is also something the whole family can dig into! Not only do the addition of beets give these waffles a vibrant colour, but combining beets and strawberries is the perfect flavour combination. A scoop of fermented organic gut superfoods+ is an easy and delicious way to get more nourishing superfoods and gut-loving prebiotics into your life – especially for kids!
- 1 ½ cups brown rice flour
- ½ cup almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1 scoop fermented prebiotic superfoods+ Unflavored *
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar **
- 1 medium beet, cubed and cooked
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and pulse until smooth and creamy
- Preheat waffle maker to medium-high. Pour 1/3 cup batter into each side of a square waffle maker and cook until crips.
- Top with fresh cut strawberries, coconut yogurt and maple syrup.
- Enjoy immediately!
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device