Coconut Banana Bread
by Genuine Health on
- 2 Cups gluten free flour
- 1 Tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp. baking soda
- 2 Bananas, mashed
- 2 Scoops fermented vegan proteins+, coconut flavour
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 Cup coconut milk
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 Cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, fermented vegan proteins+, baking soda and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the mashed bananas, melted coconut oil, coconut milk, orange juice and maple syrup.
- Add the flour mixture and a 1/2 cup shredded coconut to the batter. Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded coconut.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool in pan for 15 minutes and then remove and place on rack to cool completely.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device