Halva Inspired Tahini Pistachio Brioche
- 2 scoops (1 serving) unflavoured fermented Greek yogurt proteins+
- 1 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp psyllium husks
- ½ cup pistachios (raw, unsalted) chopped
- ¼ cup almond slivers
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon for topping
- Prepare syrup first: Combine all ingredients into small saucepan, whisking while bringing to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off and set aside.
- Place pistachios in food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. Set aside.
- In food processor add tahini, fermented Greek yogurt proteins+ and psyllium husks. Blend well.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and lemon peels from syrup. Pour syrup into food processor with tahini mixture and thoroughly blend. Pour into large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped pistachios and sliced almonds to tahini mixture in large bowl. Stir in until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Grease small silicon bundt pan with coconut oil, sprinkle with ground cinnamon and spoon in batter. Spread evenly.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- When ready run warm water around silicon bundt pan, flip pan over a plate and slowly pull the sides away from the brioche until it slides down.
- Sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon, chopped nuts, cinnamon sticks to garnish and serve!