Iced Matcha Latte
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 scoop collagen+, unflavoured
- 2 tbsp coconut butter/manna or 4 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp raw unpasteurized honey
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place matcha powder, collagen, coconut butter, honey and hot water into a high power blender. Let the steam escape before blending otherwise the top can blow off the top.
- Blitz until creamy. Place ice into a glass. Pour matcha latte over ice and enjoy!
Joy McCarthy is the Founder of Joyous Health, a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and best-selling author. A trusted nutrition expert, Joy has been featured in hundreds of publications both online and in print; and is a regular health expert on TV. Through her innate drive to inspire others, Joy has created numerous online programs and eBooks under JOYOUS U and is a faculty member at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. Joy lives in Toronto with her husband Walker and their daughter Vienna.