Peach-Blackberry Cashew Parfait
by Genuine Health on
- 2 scoops (1 serving) vanilla fermented Greek yogurt proteins+
- 1 cup cashews, soaked over night
- 1½-2 cups water (reserved from soaked cashews)
- Drain cashews, place in blender and set soaking liquid aside.
- Add 2 scoops of unflavoured fermented Greek yogurt proteins+. Add in a little reserve liquid. Begin to blend, keep adding reserve liquid until you have reached the desired consistency. Set aside.
- Chop 2 peaches and slice blackberries in half. Add in a tablespoon of honey and juice of ½ lemon. Stir until fruit is thoroughly coated. Set aside.
- In food processor add a handful of almonds, some hazelnuts (or any nut of choice) a teaspoon of cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg. Blend until finely chopped. Alternately, use a mortar and pestle.
- Using a tall clear glass or sundae glass, layer ingredients, beginning with fruit on bottom ½ – ¾ of cup, spoon out cashew cream over fruit, and add a nut crumble topping.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device