Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
by Genuine Health on
- 1 Cup cocoa powder
- 2 Cups coconut sugar
- ½ Cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 Cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 Cups gluten free flour
- 1-2 Scoops of fermented Greek yogurt proteins+, unflavoured
- 2 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 Cup peppermint candies, crushed (optional)
- In a bowl combine the flour, fermented Greek yogurt proteins+, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl or mixer, stir together the cocoa powder, coconut sugar, applesauce, coconut oil, and extracts until blended.
- Add the crushed candies and mix to combine.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the icing sugar in a saucer. Roll the dough into balls. Roll balls in the icing sugar to coat fully.
- Bake balls for 12 minutes and allow to cool.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device