Superfood Protein Energy Bites
by Bella Bucchiotti on
These superfood protein energy bites use fermented Greek yogurt proteins+. It is a premium protein source, provides nutrients vital to good health and has more than six times the calcium of whey protein. Plus, it is super creamy and combines well with other ingredients making it perfect for cooking and baking.
- 1 Scoop fermented Greek yogurt proteins+
- 1/3 Cup quinoa, raw
- ½ Cup almonds, raw
- ½ Cup pistachios, raw
- ¼ Cup pumpkin seeds, raw
- ½ Cup dates
- 2 Tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Put all ingredients (except toppings) in a blender and process until smooth.
- Put into silicone ice cube or candy molds, filling 1/3 full.
- Freeze for a ½ hour.
- Melt chocolate with a double boiler.
- Pour chocolate into top of molds and then sprinkle on favourite seeds and nuts. Put in freezer for an hour.
- Remove from mold and refrigerate until eating.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device