This incredibly thirst-quenching, hydrating and skin-loving drink serves 8 and you'll have them coming back for more so you might want to double the recipe! It’s rich in vitamin C and hydrating electrolytes, plus it’s spiked with collagen+ for extra skin benefits—like increasing the hydration of your skin and helping your skin maintain a youthful appearance.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- 6 cups coconut water
- 2 tbsp honey or 10-20 drops stevia
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup ice
- 1-2 scoops clean collagen (marine or bovine)
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend on high until fully combined.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate until serving. Serve with extra ice if you like. Garnish with some extra mint leaves.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device