Coconut Lemon Protein Bites
by Gaby Burger on
These fresh and easy protein bites are perfect for when a snack craving hits. They’re packed with plant-based protein from one scoop of fermented organic vegan proteins+ and healthy fats from cashews and coconut flakes, and they have a super fresh taste thanks to lemon juice and zest. Best of all, they roll up in just 15 minutes!
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop fermented organic vegan proteins+ in vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- Put ingredients in a food processor and process until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and using your hands shape into balls.
- Dip each ball in dried coconut and refrigerate.
- This recipe yields 12 balls which will easily last a week if stored in the fridge in a tight container!
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device