Ginger Molasses Spice Cookies
- 2 Cups gluten free flour
- 2 1/2 Tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 Tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 Tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1-2 Scoops of fermented organic vegan proteins vanilla
- 1/2 Cup vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup molasses
- Coconut sugar (for rolling), optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and fermented vegan proteins+. Mix well.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together melted butter, and molasses.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pour raw sugar into a bowl for rolling.
- Scoop a tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Roll or press dough in the raw sugar. Gently press each dough ball to flatten slightly.
- Place cookies on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device