Low Sugar Energy Bites
If you have a food processor, energy bites are one of the easiest snacks you can make. They’re also great for getting the kids involved! I included these ones because they are lower in sugar than many recipes you will find online.
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (cocoa powder works too)
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Optional nutrition boost: 1 scoop clean collagen (marine or bovine)
- Place the almonds in a food processor and grind until they're a flour like consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until a dough like consistency forms. If you are adding collagen, add 1 extra tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Roll into balls and store in the freezer
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device