Pumpkin Spice Cookies
by Genuine Health on
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/2 Cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 Cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tsp. ginger, ground
- 2 Cups gluten-free flour
- 1-2 Scoops of fermented vegan proteins+, vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp. baking soda
- 1 Cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a mixer combine the butter and coconut sugar. Mix until fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin puree and continue to beat for another 30 seconds.
- With the mixer on low, add the cinnamon, ginger, flour, baking soda and fermented vegan proteins+. Mix for 30 more seconds.
- Roll the dough into balls and then press each ball with your hand to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
- If icing the cookies, combine the ingredients in small bowl then stir together until smooth. Pipe the icing on to each cookie.
- If not icing, simply sprinkle a small amount of cinnamon on the cookie.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device