Raspberry Lemonade Energy Bites
Get the refreshing feels of lemonade with Kim D’Eon’s Raspberry Lemonade Energy Bites. Made with energizing superfoods, like in-season berries, vitamin C-rich fresh lemon juice, vitamin E-rich sunflower seeds, and energizing coconut. These bites have an extra burst of superfood goodness, thanks to fermented organic gut superfoods+, which delivers 22 fully-fermented superfoods and prebiotics for total gut health. Make these bites and enjoy them all week!
- 1 c raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Juice of 1 lemon (about ¼ c)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 10 medjool dates, pitted and soaked at least 30 minutes to soften
- 1 c shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 c raw sunflower seeds
- ½ c rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops fermented organic gut superfoods+ summer berry pomegranate
- ¼ tsp of Himalayan or sea salt
- Add sunflower seeds to food processor first and pulse just enough to turn seeds into a fine crumble/flour.
- Place all remaining ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth and well combined (scraping sides with spatula when necessary). This mixture will be wet and sticky.
- Place mixture in fridge to “set” or roll immediately into 1-inch balls with wet hands and place on a parchment lined baking tray. Let balls firm up in fridge (about 30 minutes) if too soft to roll.
- Once balls have set enough, roll in coating of choice (extra shredded coconut, freeze-dried fruit dust, cacao powder etc.)
- Keep in an air-tight container in fridge or freezer.