by Genuine Health on
- 3/4 Cup vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 Cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 Cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 Scoops of fermented vegan proteins+, vanilla
- Topping: icing sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream together the butter, applesauce, fermented vegan proteins+ and sugar.
- On low speed add the flour a half cup at a time until it is combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes and then let them cool for about 10 minutes.
- Roll the balls in icing sugar or sprinkle a small amount on top if desired.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device