Strawberry Raspberry Protein Pops
by Bella Bucchiotti on
- 12 medium sized strawberries, fresh
- 25 raspberries, fresh
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar or honey
- 1 Scoop fermented vegan proteins+ vanilla
- Plus a few extra berries kept whole
- Puree strawberries and raspberries until completely blended.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve and discard seeds.
- Add, fermented vegan proteins+, lemon juice and agave or honey. Mix completely.
- Drop whole fruit pieces into the molds. Divide berry puree among popsicle molds and freeze.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device